We are all about sharing and have decided to share stats and learnings from our blog every month going forward. Our blog has two main goals: Building a closer relationship with our audience and customers, and generating leads.
We are still in the very early experimental phase and testing out all kinds of stuff, and we are having a lot of fun with it. Content is now mainly focused on Facebook Marketing and case studies, but we are looking into and testing different categories as well.
Here’s our blog report for February ‘14:
Unique visitors: 1 977
Visits: 2 658
Pageviews: 6 218
Posts published: 7
Top 3 referrals: Facebook (1 287 visits), Twitter (251 visits) and 24SevenSocial.com (167 visits)
Leads generated: 5
Top 10 posts
- Samsung Christmas Calendar Slot Machine – case study
- Let your audience be your voice
- 5 fast and easy things you should do to optimize your Facebook page today
- Meet the new Creator
- Olav Eggum
- The reincarnation of Facebook apps
- How to start Growth Hacking – use data to optimize your marketing
- 10 tips to rock social media listening
- Relax internet, Facebook is not a fraud
- Facebook updated the types of posts people are likely to see
Next month we are going to focus on generating more content, and experimenting with reposting posts via our social channels. Also we are looking into a redesign and optimizing the style of the blog, to highlight our content and generate more leads.
What would you like us to write more about? Any suggestions for the blog?
See all our blog reports here.